Are you frequently passed over for new positions and opportunities that are given to less qualified coworkers or those of the opposite sex? Workplace discrimination and wrongful termination are both serious issues in our workforce, but you are protected in California if you take action. Have any of the following situations taken place at your office?
- Your employer gives you above average reviews, but you are frequently passed over for new positions and opportunities that are given to less qualified coworkers or those of the opposite sex
- Your employer refuses to promote you because you are told that the job is better suited for a “man’s leadership style” or something similar
- Your hours were reduced or position eliminated after attempting to return to work after pregnancy
- You were wrongfully terminated due to your gender, age, or race
- Your employer retaliates with a negative action at you because you reported harassment or discrimination
Proving any of the above can be challenging, but you can do it in California with our aggressive legal team. Read more…